I am not here to sell you anything. This isn’t a link to some kind of business venture. I do not represent your dead uncle in Nigeria, there is no bank account in New York City that requires your signature. You have not won the lottery nor is there a free iPhone in your future.
The following needs to be added:
1. I don’t care if Russian women want to meet me. I’m married. I’m not clicking on your link.
2. I don’t want a free Iphone. I’m not clicking on your link.
3. I don’t care if you think my penis is too small, I’m not clicking on your link.
4. I don’t care if you think my boobs are too small, I’m not clicking on your link.
5. My blogs do not contain “important information that you are loving” and I’m not clicking on your link.
If you were poor when you arrived here? I guarantee you’ll be poor when you leave.
Be warned, I am not a shrinking violet nor do I give a rat’s ass what people think of me. I am who I am. Don’t like my views? Don’t read ’em. (This is called “Freedom of Speech”)
I am not looking to find Jesus; if you lost him? You find him. And why, the hell, do you people not put a leash or a GPS on him or something? Once and for all; NO, I did not find him and if I did? I would put an ad on Craigslist or Facebook or a newspaper.
I’m agnostic at this point in my life. If you have definitive proof? I’ll be willing to listen. Don’t talk to me of faith. I need proof.